DAY 3: Starting to see some progress although very little. Like Ive mentioned in…
DAY 3: Starting to see some progress although very little. Like Ive mentioned in previous post in the past when Ive done the keto diet Im usually down 4lbs after the FIRST day. This time the scale went up and now the numbers are going down. I mentioned reasons for the slow progress could be too much food too much processed stuff not enough water and water retention related to PMS. But I stuck to my plan yesterday! Cut back on processed stuff (I limited because my stove is dead) increased my water intake (but didnt get in my usual gallon) did a little bit of cardio AND… I downloaded MyFitnessPal app to better keep track of my calorie intake and my macros and all that good stuff. Last night I started implementing the 16 hour fast! I did pretty well but was feeling a little like butt I think I needed more water before and to sip on a little more caffeine prior to starting. But the cruddy feeling passed after a little while. . . TODAYS GOALS: . Gallon of water in . More cardio (1 hour workout) . Stay on point with macros . Continue doing 16 hour fast . . #keto #ketodiet #ketosis #ketogenicdiet #ketogenic #ketogirl #weightlossjourney #weightloss #goals #motivation #motivated #lifestyle #lifestyleblogger #mylife #mom #momlife #ketolife #fast #fasting #day3 #weighin #ketoblogger #fit #fitmom #fitlife #fitness

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น