Fried eggloaf!!!! I think I have just the right blend for the fried version to g…


Fried eggloaf!!!! I think I have just the right blend for the fried version to get you less deflate but still custardy! Tonight I used OOO Flavors | Low Carb & Keto Recipes French toast and make syrup flavor!!!! Cut into strips and pan fried in butter and coconut oil! I got all sides golden brown! Why stop there when you can add Legendary Foods pecan pie peanut butter and whip cream!!! . I wanted to try and see if I could keep this treat from deflating without impacting the flavor so I modified the recipe by adding baking powder! . I did 4 servings baked in a loaf pan inside parchment paper. I only used 1/8 tsp baking powder per serving! . This is originally a Eric Smith cream cheese pancake recipe but Ken Stearns.sam.iam baked it. . I add different OOO Flavors | Low Carb & Keto Recipes into the butter cream cheese egg mixture and see if it tastes “enough”. If not I add more! . Link in my bio plus code Ketoninfem-25 gets you 25% off OOO Flavors | Low Carb & Keto Recipes !!!!! . This is soggy French toast heaven! I’m addicted to this hot delicious dish as a quick easy dessert! . This below is for (1 serving) I add a 1/8th teaspoon vanilla to the recipe plus whatever OOO Flavors | Low Carb & Keto Recipes extract I feel like! Cinnamon roll lemon muffin coconut! The possibilities keep going! 1oz cream cheese 1T butter (you can use half Tablespoon to conserve calories) Softened together 1/8 tsp baking powder 1 egg Dash cinnamon Whip together Pour into an ovensafe dish and bake for 15-20min at 350degF Put toppings of choice and devour!! . Eat as is OR slice it and fry it in butter for even more french toast goodness!!! 1 serving with whip cream and carys syrup is 1.5 net carbs! Double triple quadruple. Ken Stearns.sam.iam makes 8 servings in a baking pan to prep for a few days. . #eggflan #eggloaf #soggyfrenchtoast #ketosamiam #Houston #houstonketo #texasketo #easyketo #icantbelieveitsketo #glutenfree #sugarfree #keto #lchf #fatadapted #ketowayoflife #ketowayofeating #ketosis #ketosisdiet #ketosisdieting #ketogenic #ketogeniclife #ketogenicdiet #ketogenicweightloss



Source by valenciaoqbeaulezxw

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

. 12 HEALTHY FAT SOURCES Here is a list of 12 great healthy sources of fats! E…