Happy Friday everyone! Funny observation: whenever we ladies post transformation…
Happy Friday everyone! Funny observation: whenever we ladies post transformation pics its not just your faces and bodies that glowed up so did your eyebrows… but not me . Some of you have asked to see some before and after pics so heres one for #FaceToFaceFriday . Ive never posted any just because I get really creeped out seeing two of me right next to each other . Left is from 2013 or 2014. I started keto back in 2002 and had already lost a ton of weight but also gained it (and then some!) back years later from a medical condition lack of sleep stress eating and emotional eating. . That was when my second keto journey began and I accepted that the root of the problem isnt how much I exercised (Ive always been really active and strong ) what I was eating or even how much I was eating its my relationship with food. . Its also my relationship with myself. How happy I was with my life and how much I loved and valued myself was a direct reflection of how much I did or didnt take care of me. . Guys we can go on any diet or WOE (Way of Eating) and lose a little bit or a lot of weight. Every restricted calorie diet works; keto just makes it easier for a lot of us. . But for any weight loss and healthier lifestyle to stick we really have to do the soul searching and introspection… and be REALLY honest with ourselves. . We have to have that self awareness and be brave enough to face our inner shit so we can find the root of the problem not just treat its symptoms. . Its not an entire food group or health problems that cause our weight gain or if were out of shape. It all starts within. The problem starts with us. And were the only ones who can fix it. . Love you #ketofam and #fitfam! . #progresspics #transformation #keto #ketolife #ketodiet #kcko #ketoish #if #intermittentfasting #omad #onemealaday

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น