Hello guys I am sharing with you another fav of myKeto diet recipes. This one is…


Hello guys I am sharing with you another fav of myKeto diet recipes. This one is a creamy comfort food which is easy enough for me to prepare after I come back from office. It contains my fav Keto vegetables spinach and cauliflower proteins in the form of chicken and enough fats. You can always increase or decrease the amount of fat to suit your own macros. Remember everyone’s macros will be different as per their body and weight. To loose weight on the Ketogenic diet you need to keep yourself in calorie deficit & achieve your fat macros. . I have been on the Keto diet for 3 months & now I clearly understand why this diet is called a lifestyle and not a diet. For my understanding of diet was where you ate less ate a lot of healthy but sometimes not so exciting food & went around half hungry all the time. Well that for sure is not the case in Keto diet. The variety of food available & permitted in a Keto diet is vast and versatile; you can eat anything as long as it is not sugar or carbs. Trust me Fats & Proteins make up for it & once you have wrapped your head around the fact that carbs are not allowed; you never really feel their absence. So I eat a lot of fats and sufficient proteins now & feel satiated for longer. And though I have come to realise that it is best to keep it simple & use food only as a source of fuel to get the best results; I also try to find simple yet tasty ways to prepare the same chicken n butter in a variety of ways. So I have been trying easy to make recipes in a bid to find a collection of recipes which I can prepare in a jiffy. I can eat this without guilt & feel happy about it. Here is another one of my Top 10 Best Keto diet Recipes. Find link in bio or on the food blogs section on my website ift.tt/2LNSaX1 . . #Keto #Keto diet #Ketogenic #KetoRecipes #Indianfoodblogger #KetoTransformation #LowCarbDiet #lowcarbrecipes #LCHFdiet #Ketodietfood #Ketofoodie #KetoMom #IndianKetoBlogger #IndianKeto #sugarfree #caloriecycling #bodybuilding #intermittentfasting #carnivorediet #fasting #psmf #fatloss #weightloss #fitfam #fitness #fitinspo #health #Ketolife #proteinup #indianmommyblogger



Source by sylviangel2_2

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

. 12 HEALTHY FAT SOURCES Here is a list of 12 great healthy sources of fats! E…