How do you know if you’re under eating? Some fairly easy to spot warning signs …


How do you know if you’re under eating? Some fairly easy to spot warning signs are poor appetite trouble falling or staying asleep low energy feeling stressed all the time hard time waking up and cold hands and feet! It’s easy to think we are eating enough when our appetite tells us otherwise when in fact your body is just running on a quieter metabolism than it could be because you’re under feeding it!! I typically don’t track my calories or macros who’s got time for that?! However whenever I’m starting to feel “off” diet wise I like to re-evaluate what I’m doing and track my daily food intake thru #myfitnesspal to get a better snapshot of what I’m doing. When I was at my leanest with #BBG (around week 18) I was typically eating about 1700-1800 cal per day (I’m 5’2″….you gotta feed those muscles) Yesterday I tracked my food and documented it thru snapchat and UGH I fell short BIG TIME of that goal. I only managed 1245 calories (macros ended up being 25% carb 40% fat 35% protein…..didn’t plan that just the reality of what I ate….would prefer a bit higher carb and protein and only 25-30% max in fat…..but fats are soooo yummy!!) partly due to the fact that I didn’t eat my first meal until 9:00am. Definite #fail HOWEVER I’m actually pretty excited to play around with this and see how I can improve my nutrition so that I can definitely achieve my goals!!! Sooooo if you’re interested in seeing what I’m eating and some other random funny stories follow me on #snapchat and don’t go telling me you’re too old to download the app……it’s not scary even if you download it just out of curiosity of what I eat….you aren’t required to snap stories of yourself either! Come on! Come find me!!! by moms.can.be.fit



Source by soulfitlife

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

. 12 HEALTHY FAT SOURCES Here is a list of 12 great healthy sources of fats! E…