I bought these protein chips at the Grocery Outlet this morning. It was $0.99 fo…
I bought these protein chips at the Grocery Outlet this morning. It was $0.99 for a bag so I decided to try them. One bag is the serving size 130 calories for grams of fat 4 grams carbohydrates and 21 grams of protein. I had high hopes for them but I’m still feeling a little indifferent on whether I like them or not. It definitely has a crunch like a potato chip but is lighter and more airy. I had a choice between BBQ and cheddar I don’t like cheddar flavored chips (or anything for that matter) so I got the barbecue. It definitely has a barbecue esque flavor is slightly peppery doesn’t leave a bad aftertaste at all but I just don’t think I like them enough to buy more and eat them as a snack. But they’re not bad so if you find these out in the world give them a try you might like them more than I do. #keto #ketolife #ketofriendly #ketosnack #ketodiet #ketosis #ketogenic #ketogenicdiet #lowcarb #highprotein #protein #snack #healthy #instahealth #healthychoices #eatclean #cleaneating #eatright #eat #momblogger #momsofinstagram #plussizeblogger #tryit #bbq #chips #quest #proteinchips #nosugar #glutenfree #soyfree Foodie Snack Snacks
Source by recipe3388

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น