Musclepharm combat crunch chocolate cake flavour. AppearanceDescent size bar at…
Musclepharm combat crunch chocolate cake flavour. AppearanceDescent size bar at 63g. Dark chocolate coating with a dark chocolate striped pattern many bumps from all the Krispies in the next layer and a fudgy chocolate centre it also had quite a strong pleasant dark cocoa smell. TextureBig Crunch on the first bite good thick chocolate coating with plenty of crispy bits. Really impressive mix of textures although not cake like in any way. Good amount of chew without being a chore to chomp. TasteGood dark cocoa flavour which I really liked but I could see it being under sweetened for some peoples tastes. Definitely one the dark chocolate lovers Macros Calories:210 Fat:7 Carbs:25 (fibre: 12) Sugar:5g Protein:20g Really good macro split and fairly low calorie given its size. It definitely didn’t seem sweet enough given the 5g of sugar and 12g fibre per bar might be a bit too much for some. All in all it’s another great product from musclepharm. I’m yet to try a combat crunch I don’t like. They are a little on the pricey side though (in Ireland at least) 9/10 Great effort Never buy a bad box of protein bars again! All unbiased protein bar reviews are up now on my website. #intermittentfasting#fasting #healthy#likeforlike#bodybuilding #nutrition#workout#leangains #iifym#ifitfitsyourmacros#fit#food #protein#yummy#diet #gymlife#eatclean#food #foodstagram#foodporn #yum#motivaton#instafood#fitness#gym#meal #instagood#instafit#proteinbarreview #combatcrunch

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น