Made a monster double Turkey burger with keto friendly bun. Probably 1000 calori…


Made a monster double Turkey burger with keto friendly bun. Probably 1000 calories but only 20 carbs and probably only 4 or 5 net if you count that instead. I streamed it terribly on #twitch but hopefully I can get this mastered with the arsenal I have available. To make the bun I beat 2 eggs in a few tablespoons of coconut flour salt pepper and onion powder then threw the glass bowl into the microwave for a minute and a half. The Turkey burgers were just: smash meat cook meat then flip meat. Make sure its fully cooked. #keto #turkeyburger #monster #crosssection #fitness #fitnessinmymouth #protein #lowcarb #breakfast #lunch #eattobeatinflammation #eathealthy #mealprep #ghostpepper #jalepeno #primalkitchen #bodybybooks #coconutflour #cheese #avocado #eggs



Source by britanyvglemingsmji

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

. 12 HEALTHY FAT SOURCES Here is a list of 12 great healthy sources of fats! E…