Today was a grocery shopping errand day…went out for Chinese food which we hav…


Today was a grocery shopping errand day…went out for Chinese food which we haven’t done in forever. Tried the Curry shrimp. It was the lunch portion and I knew it wouldn’t be enough food if I didn’t eat the rice. I didn’t have soup or the egg roll or anything else..so I figured that I totally blew my carbs for the day because it is a low carb day…but I ended up being okay because I ate low carb the rest of the day!! And it was so good. I always check the fortune cookie and I loved my fortune and my husband’s was similar too!! Good day overall and restocked the fridge! Came home and had tofu ( cooked in a copper pan if you haven’t tried one you need to!) Cottage cheese and cucmber tomato salad with fresh mozzarella balls!! So for the entire day I came in at 1367 calories 99 g c/66g f/ 111g p. Calories and protein are lower than what I wanted but pretty good overall. Worked shoulder and abs tonight! #chinesefood #fastfood #restaurantfood #cleaneating #tofu #shrimp #carbcycling #nutrition #healthyfood #iifym #diet #weightlifting #realfood #nutritioncoach #mealplans #eatingwell #vegetarian #strongnotskinny #plantbasedathlete



Source by cherievhdelainerqp

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

. 12 HEALTHY FAT SOURCES Here is a list of 12 great healthy sources of fats! E…