I started a low-carb diet a few months ago and it was not a successful experienc…
I started a low-carb diet a few months ago and it was not a successful experience and I wanted to share with you guys the reaaons why that happened! . First of all I am totally against elimination diets which force you to cut out an entire food group. But I thought that low-carb would not be eliminating just decreasing the amounts. Man I was so wrong! . At first I was going to be on a Keto diet but I thought that was impossible and I didn’t like the idea that I’m not going to eat almost any fruits and most of the vegetables. So I started a low-carb diet where 25% of my calories came from carbs. My total calories per day are 1200. . Again I found myself barely eating fruits bread pasta etc. That did not work either because the moment I had a chance to eat some carbs I was going craaaaazy it was hard for me to stop until I’m extremely full! The foods I barely ate while being on a regular healthy eating pattern were my huge cravings on this low-carb diet. . I then realized that this was not right this was not working for me. When something is not sustainable I know it’s time to end it and I did. I stopped my low-carb diet and went back to eating healthy food and counting calories. I also enjoy any food I want in moderation and I think this is key. . I am not saying that you shouldn’t be on a low-carb diet but all I’m saying is that you should choose the kind of diet that is suitable for you physically and mentally as well. You should be healthy lose weight if that’s your target but also enjoy your life . . . Follow me @reallifewithomneya for more realistic posts about how to have a better happier and healthier life. . . . . #diets #dieting #lowcarb #lowcarbhighfatdiet #lowcarbhighfat #lchf #healthyeating #healthyandhappy #healthyliving #healthylifestyle #personalblog #weightloss #blogging

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น