From Emily Ruwe I am SO EXCITED to share the newest part of my fitness journey …
From Emily Ruwe I am SO EXCITED to share the newest part of my fitness journey with you all. I am taking a big step & am now an official Beachbody coach! from my past personal struggles with eating disorders and body image to gaining the weight back plus more to pregnancy and now post-baby… It’s been quite the journey. A quick overview: 2010–> healthy weight/lifestyle. Around 120 lbs. 2012–> lost a little weight for my wedding and just kept on losing. Obsessive calorie-counting and over-exercising. 90 lbs. After a year and a half of this I was forced to gain weight via doctors orders. Developed metabolism and thyroid problems. Ended up at around 135 lbs. 2016–> after pregnancy. Current weight: 125-126 lbs. Beachbody has been an incredibly huge part of my story. I had moments and days that I thought I’d never get back to a healthy mind and body.. But with healthier habits not obsessive or restrictive I have finally gained a better understanding of true health. Beachbody has given me the tools and motivation to love myself again. after having a baby of course I have insecurities and areas that need extra work. I wonder every day what my body would be like now if I never would’ve gone through the extreme weight loss yo-yo. BUT whatever you experience in your life is what shapes you as a person. If I’d never gone through that period in my life I wouldn’t have the passion like I do now to to help others in their fitness and health journey. I’m absolutely ecstatic to begin this new chapter as a Beachbody coach! This is an amazing opportunity and I am READY. p.s my coach and team is amaaaaazing I’ve got so much support and all the flowing all the time. I’m so pumped! #keto #ketomeals #lchf #lowcarb #highfat #atkins #bestdietever #whatdiet #fatisfuel #ketogenic #kcko #eatfatloseweight #lowcarbhighfat #ketosis #ketocooking #lowcarbcooking #lowcarbliving #ketoliving #ketofoods #xxketo #ketodiet #ketodinner #weightloss #lifestylechange #ketofitguide #ketofitchallenge

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น