Hey all it has been about a week since I posted while I have been quiet I have a…


Hey all it has been about a week since I posted while I have been quiet I have also been busy (both at work and from a health perspective). While working through LIIFT4 a second time @joelfreemanfitness kicked off a #dietbet for February …looking to shave that last 10-15lbs to make my doctor happy and get my BMI under 25 I jumped into the bet! Now I am learning about and focusing on hitting macro nutrients (proteins carbs and fats by percentage). This is a completely different way to eat all the foods you normally eat but in certain proportions to each other… Definitely a new experience. I have always been cognizant of what and how much I eat… and I typically work out enough to balance those total calories. From a weight loss perspective though a calorie is NOT a calorie… Focusing on macro nutrients is a dramatic shift in thinking for me but has also yielded a dramatically different result. With maintaining the 4 days / week workout schedule I have lost 7.9lbs this week just by shifting from a carb heavy diet to a more protein centric diet through macro nutrients but it is not as dramatic a shift as Keto. My nutrient balance is currently (45%P 30%C 25%F). I am just a week into this journey so I will update through the month of the bet but right not this is the most dramatic shift in weight and strength I have seen since I was training in martial arts twice a day 6 days a week (back in a whole different lifetime). #weightlossjourney #embracestrength



Source by leenahofmeister

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

. 12 HEALTHY FAT SOURCES Here is a list of 12 great healthy sources of fats! E…