MAKE FAT LOSS EASIER WITH CALORIE CYCLING by Carter Good Nutrition Tracking/Jour…


MAKE FAT LOSS EASIER WITH CALORIE CYCLING by Carter Good Nutrition Tracking/Journaling is one of the best ways to ensure you’re consistently eating the right amount of calories and macros for your fitness goals. But even though I love tracking macros & counting calories not everyone shares my enthusiasm… – However I feel like a lot of people who dislike tracking & counting don’t realize how flexible it can be. You see most people who tell me they hate counting calories say it’s too monotonous for normal life that eating the same number of each day doesn’t allow for much flexibility. – Well here’s the thing > You do NOT have to eat the same number of calories or macros every single day! Similar to how your week-to-week weight average is more important than your day-to-day weight your average weekly calorie intake is far more relevant than how many calories you’re eating on any specific day. – This graphic shows three ways you can “manipulate” your weekly calorie intake to fit your preferences. These aren’t the only three but they’re the most common ones I’ve used myself and/or implemented with clients. Personally I like to eat (roughly) the same number of calories each day but that’s because I enjoy predictability and simplicity. I have clients who hate static calories and prefer cycling their calories based on when they workout or to accommodate their weekend partying – The Bottom Line : an essential part of becoming a successful dieter is figuring out how to follow your diet with consistency and while there’s nothing magical about calorie cycling it can be an excellent tool for creating a more enjoyable plan #weightlossfood #weightlosscoach #weightloss #weightlossjourney #weightlossplan #calories #caloriecounting #countingcalories #losingweight #foodtracking #nutrition #nutritiontips #weightwatchers #fit #fitness #fitnessdiet #mealplan #mealplanning #mealprep #mealprepideas #carbcycling #foodlog #foodjournal #fatloss #fatlossjourney #weightlosssupport #weightlossstruggle #weightlosstips #jmaxfitness See more at JMaxFitness.com/



Source by Fitsouthernmama

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

. 12 HEALTHY FAT SOURCES Here is a list of 12 great healthy sources of fats! E…