YOUR MACROS “CHEAT SHEET” – Use this cheat sheet from @syattfitness. It’s like b…
YOUR MACROS “CHEAT SHEET” – Use this cheat sheet from @syattfitness. It’s like bringing a double-sided lightsaber to a normal lightsaber battle. – Growing up I was an awful student. I mean like really bad. Not rude or overly disruptive (except one time I started doing a strip tease in Ms. Notaro’s English class but to be fair it was Halloween and really funny). But mostly I just didn’t do well sitting in a classroom memorizing stuff. – So to get through without flunking I made these “cheat sheets” to help me condense the most important parts of a topic into a simple easy to read picture. – What we have here is your Macro Cheat Sheet. It covers the essentials of the 3 macronutrients (protein carbs fats) in addition to a few extra “fun facts” alongside alcohol (which is technically the 4th macronutrient sitting at 7 cals/gram). – Worth nothing you’ll see I included “daily needs” as a section in each post. First LBM stands for “lean body mass.” That’s just how much muscle you have in your body rather than going by your total body weight (which includes much more than just muscle like fat and bone and water poop and stuff). And second please do NOT let the numbers overwhelm you. My standard recommendation still applies –> hit your calories hit your protein and the rest will fall into place. Really I mean it. As long as your calories and protein are in check you’re good to go. – I hope this helps and as always any questions leave em below – #bodybuilding #intermittentfasting #flexiblediet #flexibledieter #iifymwomen #aestheticsovereverything #fatlossjourney #gainmuscle #buildmuscle #macro #macros #macronutrients #macronutrient #iifym #ifitfitsyourmacros #macrocounting #caloriecounting #calorie #calories #protein #carbs #carbohydrates #fat #alcohol #egg #eggs #meat #bread #alwaysoptimal #jmaxfitness See more at JMaxFitness.com/

ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น