PROS AND CONS OF INTERMITTENT FASTING by Jason Maxwell – Lately I’ve been attack…


PROS AND CONS OF INTERMITTENT FASTING by Jason Maxwell – Lately I’ve been attacking Intermittent Fasting on my IG feed saying that it’s not a diet that will help you lose fat. – To tell you the truth no “diet” will work to lose fat unless you’re in a Caloric deficit. But it goes both ways (to a point). Any diet will help you lose WEIGHT if you’re in a caloric deficit including keto intermittent fasting paleo etc. – With that being said I personally use Intermittent Fasting. It’s a tool. I like it while dieting because it allows me to eat larger more satisfying meals and because when I’m fasting it’s easier to avoid eating unhealthy or high calorie foods because I’m simply “not eating bro”. On top of this after 2 weeks of fasting your body seems to suppress hunger so you don’t feel as much hunger as you would on another diet where you’re eating more frequently. – But there are definitely some cons. While fasting your breath will probably stink and you’ll just feel cold and will sometimes shiver like a white-walker (even if you’re sitting out in the sun). Don’t even try to tell people you’re fasting because “breakfast is the most important meal of the day!” If you’re doing a full day fast you might get hangry near the end of it which isn’t good for the people around you. – If someone you know could benefit from this then send them here. – #intermittentfasting #fasting #leangains #fastingmonth #fastday #iifym #cutting #getcut #fatloss #fatlossjourney #fatlossmurah #badbreath #whitewalker #jmaxfitness #weightlosssuccess #weightlossgoals #weightlossstory #calorie #calories #macros #macrocounting #bodybuildinglifestyle #bodybuildingnation #if #fastinglife #rippedbody #jacked #shreddedlife #shredding See more at JMaxFitness.com/



Source by eyesee3

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

. 12 HEALTHY FAT SOURCES Here is a list of 12 great healthy sources of fats! E…